My wife is dirty, man tells court

Emmanuel Kayode, of Maraba Area, Ilorin, on
Thursday told an Ilorin Area Court that his
wife, Omolade Emmanuel was dirty.
The 35-year-old man prayed the court to
dissolve his three-year-old marriage to
Omolade, for being dirty.
“My wife hardly sweeps our surroundings
and bedroom, and that makes our
environment irritating and unconducive,” he
said.
According to him, their marriage was
contracted in 2010 and has produced one
female child, Morufat.
He prayed the court to dissolve the
marriage, saying that he is tired of his wife’s
dirty habit.
The defendant objected to the divorce
prayer on ground that she was still
interested in the marriage.
“My lord, I promise to keep my home and
environment clean, and carry out my
domestic chores as expected of me,” she
said.
She prayed the court to give them another
day for her to make a reconciliatory step.
The Presiding Officer, Mr Ibrahim
Abdulquadri, adjourned the case to Oct.3, to
enable the parties resolve their differences
amicably or continue hearing of the case.
(NAN)

0 comments: