"Why i'm taking a new wife one year after my wife's death"- Anselm Madubuko

"Why I'm taking a new wife one year
after my wife's death" - Anselm
Madubuko
A year after his wife Connie Madubuko
died, the Head Pastor of Revival Assembly
Church, Apostle Anselm Madubuko is
getting ready to marry 33 year old Kenyan
gospel artist, Emmy Kosgei. Their wedding
will hold on Saturday August 31 at Revival
Miracle Cathedral in Lagos. Apostle
Madubuko explains why he's remarrying so
soon.
He tells Encomium magazine:
"It is how I have chosen to do it. I have
decided to move on. I found out that
even 10 years will not be enough to
forget my late wife. 20 years still will
not be enough to forget my late wife.
The time anybody remarries has
nothing to do with your former
partner. And that's one thing people
fail to understand. We were married
for many years and suddenly I was left
alone. It's about many things,
companionship. Once that person close
to you goes, you can never forget the
person. It is a matter of picking up
one's pieces and moving on. I can't
forget Connie, she was my life, it's just
about moving on. I don't listen to
people. If you re-marry or don't re-
marry people must talk. I thought I
wasn't going to re-marry but God said
that is not his plans for me. He chose
Emmy Kosgei for me. I chose to trust
God more than my mind. I am looking
forward to having more children."

0 comments: